sorry for that last bought of complaining. It's been a rough week =/ stupid wreck! Well last night we were supposed to go bowling but ya know... all the lanes were full. darn. anyway that's okay. Well today is gorgeous and I wish I was outside but I just can't think of anything to go do. Hmmm.. well I'm going to go see Stacey run in her track meet! That will be fun but everything is going slowly in their meet so it could be a little later. Then Sr party all night long!!! =) super fun! Well I'm outta here. I've got errands to run and stuff to clean out sooo... catch ya'll later! have a great day!
Previous Posts
- well today is beautiful and I'm so glad the sun is...
- Hey guys. Guess what I'm doing? Oh you know... jus...
- Totally sad that Caleb is out of town yet again. W...
- hey hey! Well I just got back from a very long tri...
- Friends are great! If you're a 737 senior girl.. k...
- Hm so I don't know if it's because of the rain, or...
- I'm at work... but am I working?? nooo.. but am I ...
- Hello friends! So my sister has been very secretiv...
- hola! Buenos dias! Como.. estan ustedes (sp!?!?!) ...
- AHHH! I love Corrigan! What a wonderful week! So n...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home