Okay so maybe I'll try this one more time. So far I've posted about 3 times in the last week and blogger has yet to publish any of them. Stupid system. Maybe I will change to xanga. ugh. We'll see if this one works.
Previous Posts
- sorry for that last bought of complaining. It's be...
- well today is beautiful and I'm so glad the sun is...
- Hey guys. Guess what I'm doing? Oh you know... jus...
- Totally sad that Caleb is out of town yet again. W...
- hey hey! Well I just got back from a very long tri...
- Friends are great! If you're a 737 senior girl.. k...
- Hm so I don't know if it's because of the rain, or...
- I'm at work... but am I working?? nooo.. but am I ...
- Hello friends! So my sister has been very secretiv...
- hola! Buenos dias! Como.. estan ustedes (sp!?!?!) ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home