Hm. What does one do when Caleb is asleep and my girls are all in one place and my parents made me stay home? BE EXTREMELY BORED. I truly regret sinking to this level...
[Name] Mary Margaret
[Nickname] M&M, Marge, Maggie, Mickey Margaret, M squared etc...
[Screen name] MaryMargarine (but I honestly haven't been on in like a year!)
[Birthday] July 15
[Astrological sign] Cancer (I think?)
[Location] Tx
[Sexual Preference] Sex is bad! hahaha. =)
[Religion] christian
[Eye color] true blue =)
[Height] around 5 foot 4? or 5?
[Shoe size] 8 1/2
[Parents still together] yep
[Siblings] JT and Anne
[Nieces/Nephews] unless anne has something to tell me...no
[Pets] April, Pumpkin, Copper, Mr. Fish (the eternal)
[What do you drive] as of right this second...a black explorer..as of 2 weeks from now..silver Rav4 (super excited..what!?!?)
******Favorites*******
[Color] depends...blue clothes, pink everything!, bright green or pastel green anything else...oh and DARK chocolate is good but that may be a stretch =)
[Number] 7 or 15 (or a combination what!?)
[Animal] cats cats and more cats! although when I was little I wanted a killer whale really really bad!
[Flower] tulips? or daisys
[Scent] (Caleb...)
[Drinks] cream soda! or maybe root beer.
[Book] Anything mysteryish that's complicated and hard to figure out.
[Song] Heaven..Firetheft.
[Twirl your hair?] I don't think so. But people who do that usually don't notice it ya know?
[Have tattoos?] ew gross no.
[Have Piercings?] ears. how boring am I? =)
[Have a boyfriend/girlfriend?] psh you better believe I have a boyfriend.. and when you meet him you'll wonder why on earth he settle for a girl like me =)
[Cheat on tests/homework?] nah. that really bugs me.
[Drink/Smoke?] nah. it's pretty much gross.
[ Like roller coasters?] Love em to death!
[Wish you could live somewhere else?] Everywhere at once! but i would miss everyone....
[Want more piercings?] maybe a double on my ears but my mom would freak.
[Like cleaning?] if and ONLY if i am home alone and the radio's on really loud and i can clean and dance and sing at the same time.
[Write in cursive or print?] print but cursive in my journal. always.
[Swear a lot?] nah. not very classy...
[Own a web cam?] no
[Know how to drive?] I'll let my car testify to that one.. =/
[Diet?] nope. don't have a strong will and besides i eat all the time so i could never do that! ever!
[Own a cell phone?] sleep with it! =) haha. okay maybe not...all the time...
[Ever get off the computer?] not since I got my new one =) it's beautiful!
****Have you ever*****
[Been in a wreck?] oh the irony of this timing! dang it!
[Been arrested?] well no one will ever believe me..but yes I have.
[Been in a fist fight?] nah.
[Kicked someone in the nuts?] I don't think I ever could. That kind of grosses me out.
[Stolen anything?] not that I can think of. Nothing serious anyway.
[Held a gun?] yea
[Drank?] yep. but my parents were there and it made me never want to drink ever so it's okay.
[Been so drunk you couldn't remember your name?] no siree.
[Considered a life of crime?] nah. i'm a terrible liar.
[Considered being a hooker?] well now that you mention it i do need money for a trip to europe! haha no. that would never work.
[Have you ever cried over a girl?] for a friend? yes. over a girl? no.
[Cried over a boy?] one too many times. i quit.
[Lied to someone?] no! (o wait that was another one..dang!)
[Been in love?] only once.
[Made out with JUST a friend] nope.
[Been rejected?] of course. on many an occasion!
[Been used?] kind of. it's not so fun.
[Been cheated on?] well indirectly yes.
[Current mood] really bored.
[Current taste] water. yes it really does have a taste.
[Current hair] ponytail.
[Current thing I ought to be doing] sleeping
[Current cds in stereo] psh. this survey is outdated...it should say "current ipod or itunes" sheesh...
[Current crush] well don't tell him cuz he's really hot and I don't know if he should know.. but Caleb's amazing.
[Current job] Attorney's personal assistant! (doesn't that sound better than helping my dad after school!?)
*****The last time*****
[Last book you read] As I Lay Dying (stupid AP..dumbest book I've ever opened)
[Last movie you saw] Mummy Returns. Interesting..graphics..terrible.
[ate] taco bell with my girls!
[Last person you talked to on the phone] Caleb..... =)
******Do you*****
[Do drugs?] nope
[Have a dream that keeps coming back?] one in particular but I absolutely love it so I think I'm kind of pushing it, ya know?
[Play an instrument?] I can..but I choose not to.
[Remember your first love?] yes
[Still love him/her?] why yes i do =)
[Read the newspaper?] front page only. and comics if i'm bored..
[Have any gay or lesbian friends?] yea
[Believe it's possible to remain faithful forever?] oh yeah!
[Consider yourself tolerant of others?] prolly not. i should be nicer i guess.
[Have a favorite candy] hm? sour or chocolate for sure.
[Believe in astrology?] nah that's silly.
[Believe in magic?] no no. now you're being weird...
[Believe in God?] why on earth wouldn't I???
[Do well in school?] well I do my best. it totally bites compared to everyone else but ya know what!? that's okay...
[Go to or plan to go to college] Sic 'em bears! Can we say national champs at like everything!?
[Wear hats?] um. i can..
[Hate yourself?] no
[Have a secret crush?] I'm pretty sure it's not much of a secret. I can't help it!
[Do they know yet?] he better!!!
[Collect anything?] spoons. =)
[Have a best friend?] Stacey Marie!!!!
[Close friends?] yep-my 737 girls!!!
[Like your handwriting?] nope. it bugs me a lot
[Care about looks?] try not to. but i can't help it i guess.
*****Love life*****
[single or attached?] totally attached.
[Ever been in love?] you already asked!
[Do you believe in love at first sight?] ha. well have you ever met Caleb?
[Do you believe in "the one?"] yeah i really do. sounds girly I know. but I really do. =)
[Describe your ideal significant other] amazing, hot!, serious about God, this could take a while so you'll have to live with that...
******Are you a*******
[Wuss] if I am I hope it's not annoying. I'm super competetive so I'll usually stop being one just so I can beat someone.
[Druggy] nope
[Daydreamer] isn't that synonymous with girl?
[Freak] dancer! haha.
[Dork] who me? of course not! ....
[Sarcastic] now that wouldn't be very nice would it? okay maybe a little... yes okay fine! a lot..
G'night..
[Name] Mary Margaret
[Nickname] M&M, Marge, Maggie, Mickey Margaret, M squared etc...
[Screen name] MaryMargarine (but I honestly haven't been on in like a year!)
[Birthday] July 15
[Astrological sign] Cancer (I think?)
[Location] Tx
[Sexual Preference] Sex is bad! hahaha. =)
[Religion] christian
[Eye color] true blue =)
[Height] around 5 foot 4? or 5?
[Shoe size] 8 1/2
[Parents still together] yep
[Siblings] JT and Anne
[Nieces/Nephews] unless anne has something to tell me...no
[Pets] April, Pumpkin, Copper, Mr. Fish (the eternal)
[What do you drive] as of right this second...a black explorer..as of 2 weeks from now..silver Rav4 (super excited..what!?!?)
******Favorites*******
[Color] depends...blue clothes, pink everything!, bright green or pastel green anything else...oh and DARK chocolate is good but that may be a stretch =)
[Number] 7 or 15 (or a combination what!?)
[Animal] cats cats and more cats! although when I was little I wanted a killer whale really really bad!
[Flower] tulips? or daisys
[Scent] (Caleb...)
[Drinks] cream soda! or maybe root beer.
[Book] Anything mysteryish that's complicated and hard to figure out.
[Song] Heaven..Firetheft.
[Twirl your hair?] I don't think so. But people who do that usually don't notice it ya know?
[Have tattoos?] ew gross no.
[Have Piercings?] ears. how boring am I? =)
[Have a boyfriend/girlfriend?] psh you better believe I have a boyfriend.. and when you meet him you'll wonder why on earth he settle for a girl like me =)
[Cheat on tests/homework?] nah. that really bugs me.
[Drink/Smoke?] nah. it's pretty much gross.
[ Like roller coasters?] Love em to death!
[Wish you could live somewhere else?] Everywhere at once! but i would miss everyone....
[Want more piercings?] maybe a double on my ears but my mom would freak.
[Like cleaning?] if and ONLY if i am home alone and the radio's on really loud and i can clean and dance and sing at the same time.
[Write in cursive or print?] print but cursive in my journal. always.
[Swear a lot?] nah. not very classy...
[Own a web cam?] no
[Know how to drive?] I'll let my car testify to that one.. =/
[Diet?] nope. don't have a strong will and besides i eat all the time so i could never do that! ever!
[Own a cell phone?] sleep with it! =) haha. okay maybe not...all the time...
[Ever get off the computer?] not since I got my new one =) it's beautiful!
****Have you ever*****
[Been in a wreck?] oh the irony of this timing! dang it!
[Been arrested?] well no one will ever believe me..but yes I have.
[Been in a fist fight?] nah.
[Kicked someone in the nuts?] I don't think I ever could. That kind of grosses me out.
[Stolen anything?] not that I can think of. Nothing serious anyway.
[Held a gun?] yea
[Drank?] yep. but my parents were there and it made me never want to drink ever so it's okay.
[Been so drunk you couldn't remember your name?] no siree.
[Considered a life of crime?] nah. i'm a terrible liar.
[Considered being a hooker?] well now that you mention it i do need money for a trip to europe! haha no. that would never work.
[Have you ever cried over a girl?] for a friend? yes. over a girl? no.
[Cried over a boy?] one too many times. i quit.
[Lied to someone?] no! (o wait that was another one..dang!)
[Been in love?] only once.
[Made out with JUST a friend] nope.
[Been rejected?] of course. on many an occasion!
[Been used?] kind of. it's not so fun.
[Been cheated on?] well indirectly yes.
[Current mood] really bored.
[Current taste] water. yes it really does have a taste.
[Current hair] ponytail.
[Current thing I ought to be doing] sleeping
[Current cds in stereo] psh. this survey is outdated...it should say "current ipod or itunes" sheesh...
[Current crush] well don't tell him cuz he's really hot and I don't know if he should know.. but Caleb's amazing.
[Current job] Attorney's personal assistant! (doesn't that sound better than helping my dad after school!?)
*****The last time*****
[Last book you read] As I Lay Dying (stupid AP..dumbest book I've ever opened)
[Last movie you saw] Mummy Returns. Interesting..graphics..terrible.
[ate] taco bell with my girls!
[Last person you talked to on the phone] Caleb..... =)
******Do you*****
[Do drugs?] nope
[Have a dream that keeps coming back?] one in particular but I absolutely love it so I think I'm kind of pushing it, ya know?
[Play an instrument?] I can..but I choose not to.
[Remember your first love?] yes
[Still love him/her?] why yes i do =)
[Read the newspaper?] front page only. and comics if i'm bored..
[Have any gay or lesbian friends?] yea
[Believe it's possible to remain faithful forever?] oh yeah!
[Consider yourself tolerant of others?] prolly not. i should be nicer i guess.
[Have a favorite candy] hm? sour or chocolate for sure.
[Believe in astrology?] nah that's silly.
[Believe in magic?] no no. now you're being weird...
[Believe in God?] why on earth wouldn't I???
[Do well in school?] well I do my best. it totally bites compared to everyone else but ya know what!? that's okay...
[Go to or plan to go to college] Sic 'em bears! Can we say national champs at like everything!?
[Wear hats?] um. i can..
[Hate yourself?] no
[Have a secret crush?] I'm pretty sure it's not much of a secret. I can't help it!
[Do they know yet?] he better!!!
[Collect anything?] spoons. =)
[Have a best friend?] Stacey Marie!!!!
[Close friends?] yep-my 737 girls!!!
[Like your handwriting?] nope. it bugs me a lot
[Care about looks?] try not to. but i can't help it i guess.
*****Love life*****
[single or attached?] totally attached.
[Ever been in love?] you already asked!
[Do you believe in love at first sight?] ha. well have you ever met Caleb?
[Do you believe in "the one?"] yeah i really do. sounds girly I know. but I really do. =)
[Describe your ideal significant other] amazing, hot!, serious about God, this could take a while so you'll have to live with that...
******Are you a*******
[Wuss] if I am I hope it's not annoying. I'm super competetive so I'll usually stop being one just so I can beat someone.
[Druggy] nope
[Daydreamer] isn't that synonymous with girl?
[Freak] dancer! haha.
[Dork] who me? of course not! ....
[Sarcastic] now that wouldn't be very nice would it? okay maybe a little... yes okay fine! a lot..
G'night..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home