"Take me out to the ball game! Take me out with the crowd. Buy me some peanuts and Cracker Jack, I don't care if I never get back! Let me root, root, root for the home team, if they don't win it's a shame. For it's one, two, three strikes, you're out, at the old ball game."
Opening day at the Ballpark in Arlington. Wonderful. Sunburn was the cheapest thing I got but I had a blast and I'll never forget today. It's days like today that actually do make me proud of the fun that I can have in the States...I love today.
Another sidenote: got stuck in Arlington traffic for about 2 hours and missed the most crucial choir practice of the century, according to mr rice, or course! gasp! what shall I do!? carry on tomorrow I suppose..... =)
Opening day at the Ballpark in Arlington. Wonderful. Sunburn was the cheapest thing I got but I had a blast and I'll never forget today. It's days like today that actually do make me proud of the fun that I can have in the States...I love today.
Another sidenote: got stuck in Arlington traffic for about 2 hours and missed the most crucial choir practice of the century, according to mr rice, or course! gasp! what shall I do!? carry on tomorrow I suppose..... =)

1 Comments:
At April 14, 2005 11:41 PM,
Mary Margaret said…
that's right! I always forget that the A in uta stands for arlington...i'll have to come visit you! and maybe we can go to a baseball game!!!! =)
Post a Comment
<< Home