Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Happy Saturday! And believe me it is a happy thing that it is finally Saturday! Well here's a little update on my car... sooooo.. my parents said that each one of us (JT, Anne and I) will eventually get one new nice car from them..JT got his when he graduated Baylor and mine is coming now since I just destroyed my other one. I went yesterday and test-drove RAV4's. Holy cow they totally rock my socks off. So we brought one home for the weekend and it's wonderful. It's silver like a bullet and has more airbags that I've ever seen in my life. (which I'm currently very scared of!) So anyway..my favorite thing is that it literally had 6 miles on it when we drove it home. whoaaaa! I didn't know that cars actually started that low. Sheesh when I got mine it had 107,000 on it and was freakin 7 years old! haha. so this'll be my swan-song car because I'm sure when I get married I'll buy some crap car cuz that's all I'll be able to pay for. haha. I don't know if we're getting it this weekend or waiting for a few weeks but I've pretty much picked it!! yay!!! (I should have another wreck right as I graduate Baylor...maybe if I back into someone...then it'll be there fault! haha. jk!)

So last night when I was with Caleb he asked what I was doing today and I was like, well I don't' have anything planned yet. Soooo he said well let's go to leal's because I know you'll be sad if you miss it, and then we'll go to Salado and go shopping for the rest of the afternoon and then eat dinner! wow am I dating the most wonderful guy in the world or what? yeah he's pretty much awesome!! =) I love the spontaneity he has! It's so much fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home