Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Summer makes me happy and sad at the same time. Welcome to life.... Today I slept the latest that I have in a VERY long time and it was wonderful. I woke up at noon when Caleb txt me. I was feeling guilty for being in bed so...I rolled over and went back to sleep. Haha gotcha there, you thought I was going to get up! Ok so I did get up at about 1 or 1:30 and then got ready and all that jazz. Mimi is back at her house and one of her friends from Brownwood is here staying with her. A sort of in-home nurse almost except she's ditzy out the wazoo! She pulled her car into the garage and ran into all sorts of boxes. Goofy old lady! Then I went to Target and spent my giftcard. No point in it just sitting there staring at me =) You'll never believe this but I bought a cd that most people have actually heard of (deathcab for cutie)...wow! Actually it's really super good minus one song and that one's not bad I just don't like it. haha. So then after that I was thirsty and went to Starbucks to spend my other giftcard and this ugly guy in the drive through hit on me! ugh! He was all gap toothy and he was like, "So are you goin swimmin today?" (to which I respond confused...uh no.) and he asks, "Why? You don't have any friends?" Yes I have friends but I need some coffee right NOW and I'm doin stuff with them later. "Oh okay, well I'm not complaining...I mean you're easy on the eyes anyway." I appear shocked and then he hands me my drink and tells me, "Have a great day and don't do anything I wouldn't do. There you have some leeway now." I speed off and hopefully will never see that strange boy again. creepy. To alleviate that I think I shall make a trip to the scrap book store! yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home