Well since I haven't posted in almost a month..I guess it's about time. =) I can't decide whether to retire my blog for next year or not. I guess I will leave that decision alone until then...
Soo... senior parties are mucho fun! I love hanging out with my girls. I think we should have dinner every night! (well okay maybe not every night because then I'd weigh 500 pounds and Caleb would be very not happy with me.. and I might miss him too..) but hey! We have to hang out some time! Tonight I asked my parents if I could go to the Star Wars premier at 12:15 AM (!!) and they said yes! I was shocked, amazed, speechless, tongue-tied etc. I can't believe it! But I'm really excited. I should've watched the old ones because everyone will think I'm dumb since I won't know what's going on. oh well! 7 more days 'till we're free from Midway. My pool is getting warmer. We bought a solar heater this year so no more ice box pool at my house! But it's still slightly green... hm i'm outta here.
Soo... senior parties are mucho fun! I love hanging out with my girls. I think we should have dinner every night! (well okay maybe not every night because then I'd weigh 500 pounds and Caleb would be very not happy with me.. and I might miss him too..) but hey! We have to hang out some time! Tonight I asked my parents if I could go to the Star Wars premier at 12:15 AM (!!) and they said yes! I was shocked, amazed, speechless, tongue-tied etc. I can't believe it! But I'm really excited. I should've watched the old ones because everyone will think I'm dumb since I won't know what's going on. oh well! 7 more days 'till we're free from Midway. My pool is getting warmer. We bought a solar heater this year so no more ice box pool at my house! But it's still slightly green... hm i'm outta here.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home