Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Thursday, April 28, 2005

hey kids! Choir trip tomorrow....YAY! I need to pack.. I guess that's bad considering it's 11:05 and we leave at 8. haha I still have to go to HEB and get phone cards and snacks etc...guess I'll do it in the morning early. (yikes I said the 'e' word) Caleb made me a new playlist of fun songs and put them on my ipod for the trip..isn't he the best? And he left a note on my ipod too. =) He's so amazing =) Oh and special shout out to Stace for making me terrible horrible no good very bad day better with all of her fun notes! And Meg too for the sneaky one in my backpack! You girls are great! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. My goal is not to sunburn and get strange tanlines for prom. good luck...!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home