So apparently halloween is really big in the collins cafeteria at baylor...
We walk into Collins tonight to eat and there's like strobe lights and all the lunchladys are dressed up like something else. There're orange and black streamers everywhere and halloween karaoke going on in the actual little eating room. So we sit and eat and watch some karaoke (katie sang.. i sat and watched thank you very much!) so then on our way out.. they have this like halloween curtain as you walk through the door. Well I saw a friend of mine, taylor, that i hadn't seen in a while so as I'm walking through the curtain and waving at the same time this GIANT jumps out and grabs me! Of course I scream bloody murder. and he laughs and says, "happy halloween ladies. have some candy" and points to a candy bowl. so I'm still recovering and there's a candy bowl at the end of the tunnel with this half body/darth vader head thing on the table. I'm getting candy for katie and I and the head reaches out and screams and grabs me! Yep.. you got it.. another blood-curdling scream. Holy cow. My heart is going 90 to nothin and I can't breathe!
I wish it were thanksgiving instead of halloween...
We walk into Collins tonight to eat and there's like strobe lights and all the lunchladys are dressed up like something else. There're orange and black streamers everywhere and halloween karaoke going on in the actual little eating room. So we sit and eat and watch some karaoke (katie sang.. i sat and watched thank you very much!) so then on our way out.. they have this like halloween curtain as you walk through the door. Well I saw a friend of mine, taylor, that i hadn't seen in a while so as I'm walking through the curtain and waving at the same time this GIANT jumps out and grabs me! Of course I scream bloody murder. and he laughs and says, "happy halloween ladies. have some candy" and points to a candy bowl. so I'm still recovering and there's a candy bowl at the end of the tunnel with this half body/darth vader head thing on the table. I'm getting candy for katie and I and the head reaches out and screams and grabs me! Yep.. you got it.. another blood-curdling scream. Holy cow. My heart is going 90 to nothin and I can't breathe!
I wish it were thanksgiving instead of halloween...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home