I think getting up is the worst part of the entire day. Man. Why am I up so early!? I'm about to head down to Baylor and paint some more. No fun. Then this afternoon I gotta pack for this weekend and then I go up to temple for an hour to see my grandma and make sure she's doin alright. Then it's off to Austin!! yay for getting out of Waco! well, I better skidaddle! see ya later kiddies!
Previous Posts
- Blogs are splendiferous. I write all the time beca...
- Yay for chick flicks. I think a lot of movies came...
- Today is not fair!!! Josh gets to go up to Arlingt...
- YAY for today!!!! (and it's only 10:30...wow!) So ...
- Well, boredom has overtaken me. We're about to go ...
- Oh my word I am so tired!! My grandma needed someo...
- well crazy how plans change! I'm takin my grandma ...
- Hey I meant to tell you this too...I wasn't here f...
- I'M SO TIRED! AHH! I got up this morning at 7 and ...
- As if I wasn't tired enough today my sister had to...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home