Well i'm bout to head to Austin. =D I'm so pumped! I'll have my cell with me and it's free on the weekends so if you get bored call me and i'll make you jealous that you're not there. =D haha jk. well i better head out! have a good weekend!
Previous Posts
- I think getting up is the worst part of the entire...
- Blogs are splendiferous. I write all the time beca...
- Yay for chick flicks. I think a lot of movies came...
- Today is not fair!!! Josh gets to go up to Arlingt...
- YAY for today!!!! (and it's only 10:30...wow!) So ...
- Well, boredom has overtaken me. We're about to go ...
- Oh my word I am so tired!! My grandma needed someo...
- well crazy how plans change! I'm takin my grandma ...
- Hey I meant to tell you this too...I wasn't here f...
- I'M SO TIRED! AHH! I got up this morning at 7 and ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home