I just finished reading the scariest book I think I've ever read in my entire life. Normally I like scary books. Murder mysteries and stuff like that. But this one was true. I think the part of it that really freaked me out was that the killers killed people they had never met before. And for no reason at all other than the fact that they knew that the family was a well liked family. The more I think about it the worse it gets. Yikes I've never been scared before by a movie or a book or anything like that. But they killed an entire family! And with no reason! Just out of pure meanness! and it's a true story. ugh. makes me sick at my stomach. Goin to read my bible and go to bed....
Previous Posts
- well we got some family friends at our house today...
- blah. it's friday and i have nothing to do. how pa...
- holy cow I'm so tired of sneezing! gracious goodne...
- MLT starts tonight! yay! I'm actually not sure wha...
- It's almost the middle of the week! It's been a pr...
- Can someone in AP US History print me off a study ...
- Ok so the past 45 minutes has been REALLY interest...
- SLT was cool. I liked how we actually made real d...
- This is kind of weird...my blog has not been worki...
- Well I did a lot of driving today. That was kinda ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home