God wins again! My math models teacher is a "catholic" but she hasn't been to church in like 2 years...so I've been inviting her to bring her family and come to woodway for since school started and........she's coming!!!! Sunday she's bringing her whole family and then they're coming to eat at my house for lunch. woohoo rock on God! He rocks my face off!!!!
Previous Posts
- Gosh it has been the weirdest day! Not in a bad wa...
- Man am I sick of homework. yuck! I wish we had rev...
- hmmmm. I think parking lot conversations are my fa...
- Lots of things happened today. This morning's serm...
- Woohoo for saturday! today has been so fun! (and i...
- whew...am I glad it's saturday! oh my word this we...
- hi!!! So today was TAKS testing...anybody else fi...
- have you ever been presented with a situation that...
- what a weekend! Chi Alpha was great... Today was j...
- wow talk about intimidating! I just got back from ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home