Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Saturday, January 31, 2004

Strange day #2.....
I went to bed last night at like 3 (hehe) and got up at 7 with Rach and Meg to go eat breakfast since Meg had to work at 8. (have I been up that early on Saturday in the past YEAR...hahahah NO!) so then after shipleys rach and I went back to her house and went back to sleep until 12. Then I came home. Strange thing is I'm more awake today than most Saturdays. interesting. Oh yeah and this morning when we got in my car I had to scrape ice off my windshield... I couldn't remember what state we were in! haha. that was strange!

*prepares for the next super strange comment* I didn't go to Leal's today!! (gasp!!!) My family had gone for breakfast with some friends at 11 so they weren't hungry. Stink. So I got take out from Fazoli's (which I suppose is the next best thing.) What a strange day it is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home