Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Monday, February 02, 2004

Welp I just got back from GSGD practice and boy it was bad. We stink big time! The guys are magnifique but the girls...well we're pretty bad! So I learned this new dance today and I'm having a little trouble doing it so it was pretty funny...(as in one time I turned around completely when everyone else was snapping sideways...ohhh well) so I've learned that I should NOT be on dance team...I should just stick to choir =) Stupid choreography. I wish I could dance. haha.

Someone must've told my teachers that I didn't have time for homework this week because...it's insane!!!! I have homework coming out my ears! So I'm in speed mode at the moment. I left after school and in 30 minutes I filled up my car, bought my pants and shirt for GSGD and came back home. (I've never shopped that quickly before...) So that was kinda funny because I was home at 4:45 and had already accomplished so much! (ha ya right) So now I'm doing my history outline. these notes are seriously the longest thing on the planet. ugh. And I've just finished washing 2 loads of clothes. How am I getting all of this done??? This is crazy...
So super bowl was fun yesterday except for the half time show...i felt like I was watching MTV and I wanted to run away. bleh. stupid janet jackson and justin what's-his-face. That ticks me off. I'm glad I wasn't at the game though...then I couldn't have left. =) haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home