haha so I went outside to mow my yard and I got the lawn mower out. Well right as I got it in the side yard I noticed 3 guys from Midway mowing a yard across the street. Hm so I'm standing there thinking of what a moron I look like when I mow the yard (that would be assuming I'll be able to get it started...which doesn't always happen) haha so I hightailed it back inside my house. Thankfully it only took them 10 minutes to finish the yard so now I can go mow and not be completely embarrassed. Hey my neighbors already know I'm pathetic. =) hahaha
Previous Posts
- Man I was so exhausted from school! I'm glad it's ...
- Hola! I called Annie yesterday and that was so muc...
- It's the weekend again! yay! And it's raining...ev...
- Today Mike preached an incredible sermon. I would ...
- I went to my first track meet today! Stacey was ru...
- hm. interesting day. I came home early from my gra...
- So my adrenaline is still out of control from six ...
- I saw my second R-rated movie today. and it was cu...
- I completely forgot I had a blog this week! I was ...
- I was driving home from women's choral rehearsal a...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home