Man this weather was kinda fun this morning but I am soo tired of it right now. I'm bored bored bored bored.....btw did I mention I was bored yet?? My bro and sis picked a movie for us to rent and then brought it home...it was all political satire...none of which I understood and from a liberal standpoint in the first place so I was REALLY out of the loop. gah it was so boring. I came to my room for a few minutes and my mom was like, "Mary Margaret don't bail out on family time..." gag me. so I sat there and read a magazine while they finished the movie. It's called Canadian Bacon and it looked good cuz it had John Candy and a bunch of other people in it but it was soo boring. Hm.
Last night there were 8 frogs in my pool. They're soo cute! They're kinda little but whenever they would croak their throats would be HUGE! one of them jumped at the other one and Anne goes, "They're attacking each other!" It reminded me of Caitlin's dog pictures from 1st grade. =) hahahaha.
Last night there were 8 frogs in my pool. They're soo cute! They're kinda little but whenever they would croak their throats would be HUGE! one of them jumped at the other one and Anne goes, "They're attacking each other!" It reminded me of Caitlin's dog pictures from 1st grade. =) hahahaha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home