Shopping!!! yay for Fridays =) Whoa check it out....it's 11 and I've already been up for an hour. I'm so proud of myself! So yesterday I was supposed to be in Dallas all day shopping but that fell through because my mom feels like crap. So instead we're going shopping here today. which is just as fine (minus the good Dallas food) haha. hm. so I'm out
Previous Posts
- haha so I went outside to mow my yard and I got th...
- Man I was so exhausted from school! I'm glad it's ...
- Hola! I called Annie yesterday and that was so muc...
- It's the weekend again! yay! And it's raining...ev...
- Today Mike preached an incredible sermon. I would ...
- I went to my first track meet today! Stacey was ru...
- hm. interesting day. I came home early from my gra...
- So my adrenaline is still out of control from six ...
- I saw my second R-rated movie today. and it was cu...
- I completely forgot I had a blog this week! I was ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home