yeah so I just got asked to homecoming..what's that... you didn't hear me...oh okay... CALEB JUST ASKED ME TO HOMECOMING!!! oh my word i'm so excited. I knew scott was asking stacey today but I had no idea about caleb asking me! I must admit the dominoes on my bed were brilliant. and the question mark made of all count....priceless. Maybe he's trying to tell me something about how bad I am at 42!? or a HUGE mistake I made with the double 5..what!? haha. it was totally awesome. the bad part...he's already asleep in goldthwaite so I have to wait until tomorrow to say "yes." Impatient? heck yes!! today was truly the most awesome day in a LONG time! =)
Previous Posts
- My grandma on the subject of aging: "I'm so old I ...
- hello again..yes i know i have no life due to my i...
- fun day! It's raining, I'm sick and I'm wearing a ...
- so today is nasty muggy! yuck! church this mornin...
- Oh my word I DO NOT LIKE xangas. I'm just chillin...
- BLAST this stupid cold! It's getting worse and wor...
- USA Today hired Michael Moore to cover the Republi...
- hola! I am SO tired today. Man I wish it was frida...
- so today was another perfect day. how often does t...
- choir lock-in totally rocked my socks off! Wow it ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home