Friends are great! If you're a 737 senior girl.. keep tuesday night open if at all possible. I'll call you tomorrow and give you a heads up why. If I forget.. call me! I have a super fun idea and I think it'd be awesome for our group! love you girls! -M&M
Previous Posts
- Hm so I don't know if it's because of the rain, or...
- I'm at work... but am I working?? nooo.. but am I ...
- Hello friends! So my sister has been very secretiv...
- hola! Buenos dias! Como.. estan ustedes (sp!?!?!) ...
- AHHH! I love Corrigan! What a wonderful week! So n...
- hey kids. it's been a while since i wrote so i tho...
- I was thinking today about how passionless most of...
- So... I'm back. and school REALLY (can I emphasize...
- hola! I have some down time before we go downtown...
- Hey hey! i am definitely in lebanon and it so rock...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home