Hm so I don't know if it's because of the rain, or that I didn't get to hang out with Caleb today, or that my classes all really stink, or that my grades are all pitiful right now...... but I just feel sad. My mom keeps asking what's wrong and I don't know what to tell her. But for like the past two days everytime she asks I say I don't know and just start crying. Good gracious I'm not even watching a sad movie! I have no excuse! (besides the fact that I'm mary margaret.. and mary margaret always cries so i guess it's okay..) haha. anyway. School is getting REALLY REALLY old. I am kind of trying to get in trouble because I'm just so tired of it. hm. I think that's not really a good thing... I'm going to sleep. The thunder last night severely limited my sleep.
Previous Posts
- I'm at work... but am I working?? nooo.. but am I ...
- Hello friends! So my sister has been very secretiv...
- hola! Buenos dias! Como.. estan ustedes (sp!?!?!) ...
- AHHH! I love Corrigan! What a wonderful week! So n...
- hey kids. it's been a while since i wrote so i tho...
- I was thinking today about how passionless most of...
- So... I'm back. and school REALLY (can I emphasize...
- hola! I have some down time before we go downtown...
- Hey hey! i am definitely in lebanon and it so rock...
- sooo.. let's see how far behind I am... I fly out ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home