I'm at work... but am I working?? nooo.. but am I being paid... yes! =) I love work. Actually I'm sure there are lots of things for me to do but my dad has disappeared so I can't find anything to do.. hm. So today I had like 3 things due that I didn't turn in/failed. I think I probably shouldn't do that.... It was just so tempting last night to just go to bed at 10:45.... so I did. shame on me. maybe I'll do my homework tonight. but prolly not. hm I gotta find a way to make myself useful here before my dad fires me (hahahaha..)
Previous Posts
- Hello friends! So my sister has been very secretiv...
- hola! Buenos dias! Como.. estan ustedes (sp!?!?!) ...
- AHHH! I love Corrigan! What a wonderful week! So n...
- hey kids. it's been a while since i wrote so i tho...
- I was thinking today about how passionless most of...
- So... I'm back. and school REALLY (can I emphasize...
- hola! I have some down time before we go downtown...
- Hey hey! i am definitely in lebanon and it so rock...
- sooo.. let's see how far behind I am... I fly out ...
- working really is no fun... So I've been here sinc...

1 Comments:
At February 23, 2005 9:48 PM,
Mary Margaret said…
I did, I did! I'm so proud of myself!
Post a Comment
<< Home