Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Thursday, March 17, 2005

hey hey! Well I just got back from a very long trip to Colorado! Oh my word it was soo much fun! So not many of my friends went (okay well actually none but Caleb and my sister!) sooo.. I skiied with Caleb the whole time. And I must say, I surprised myself. I am not at all a bad skiier and I even scared Caleb one time because I went so fast that he couldn't catch me without knocking someone down or falling. And the fun thing was that we played tag while we skiied. It was harder for me because he could usually ski faster than I could but I would say I did pretty well minus once when he almost made me fall by grabbing my pole in the process of saying "tag." Haha. And I did make him fall twice because he leaned away from me when we stopped so I wouldn't hit him and in the process he fell over cuz he leaned too far. hahaha. it was pretty funny! Oh and guess who came to see us in CO!? Andy!! I don't know if ya'll remember him but he worked at woodway until like 2 years ago and he was a beast of a skiier. Anyway..skiing is now one of my favorite things to do and I can't wait to do it again thanks to my wonderful ski coach.. Caleb! =) And I got to talk to Kayleigh, Sarah and Bethany a lot too so that was cool too. I also found out that I am a terrible chess player and pool player (maybe it was a fluke?) and I can kick butt at checkers! ha! Oh and one sad thing.. I was supposed to meet Joudah yesterday but she fell asleep after she skiied that morning and she forgot to call me so we didn't get to hang out. =( I was so sad! But I talked to her and she was having fun except that she found skiing hard. (heck yes!) anyhow.. I love skiing! and Caleb is the bomb! But for all you that I left here...I'm so glad I'm back because I missed you guys like crazy.. (*cough* stace!) later kids..I have dirty laundry out the wazoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home