Totally sad that Caleb is out of town yet again. Why can't his grandparents move to Waco like mine did?! haha just kidding...however! Stacey and I are going to live it up!!! Beginning with a kick-off dinner and well I can't tell you the rest or I'd have to kill you... ;) But trust me it will rock! I need to take a shower but I don't have time. Gross... I worked for like 4 hours today! Which is a record for me (and it was in the morning!! *gasp!*..I think they should pay overtime for morning work not night work...silly people!) How many stinking hours of boredom can you stand? (As many as it takes since I'm makin 7 bucks an hour!) anyway... I didn't buy a new easter outfit this year per se..I just happen to have bought some new clothes a few weeks ago and since I haven't worn them they will be new. But I swear it wasn't for easter specifically!!! (as it is not pink and yellow with little bunnies all over it...!) anyway I forgot where I was going with this post so I better end it since it never really started.. enough said..
Previous Posts
- hey hey! Well I just got back from a very long tri...
- Friends are great! If you're a 737 senior girl.. k...
- Hm so I don't know if it's because of the rain, or...
- I'm at work... but am I working?? nooo.. but am I ...
- Hello friends! So my sister has been very secretiv...
- hola! Buenos dias! Como.. estan ustedes (sp!?!?!) ...
- AHHH! I love Corrigan! What a wonderful week! So n...
- hey kids. it's been a while since i wrote so i tho...
- I was thinking today about how passionless most of...
- So... I'm back. and school REALLY (can I emphasize...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home